Critical reading, writing and research exercise
To successfully complete this assignment, you will need to work through the following five steps:
FREEPASS提供专业的critical reading essay代写写作服务，坚持合理价格，质量优先，免费查重润色与修改，不及格全额退款，绝对保证优秀分数与个人隐私！
- Choose one of the scholarly articles.
- Carefully analyse your chosen reading and identify the key arguments and themes.
- Using a search engine, find one additional peer-reviewed academic article (NOT on our current reading list) and one additional expert/academic blog post or online article that explore similar problems, arguments or themes. They do not need to be EXACTLY the same.
- Read these two extra articles carefully and identify their key arguments and themes.
- Write a 750-1000-word essay summarising all three articles/chapters/blog posts you have chosen, comparing and contrasting the approaches and arguments. Your essay should have an introduction, a discussion, a conclusion, and a list of references.
You will need to use APA (ie in-text) referencing.
you will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Ability to critically analyse and reflect on course content (as outlined below)
- Ability to undertake research using academic and non-academic sources
- Ability to present a concise, clearly written argument, supported by academic and non-academic sources
- Ability to appropriately and ethically cite academic and non-academic sources
1.The focus of the assignment is to practice sharpening or honing your critical thinking so that we can apply to to media in the 21st century, namely so that we can figure out how to open up jobs for graduates in a competitive global marketplace.
2.Q: Do we need to find two other articles that are completely contrary to the opinion of reading the article?
A: Probably not. If you pick works that are contrary or contradictory, you woul have to cover ‘both sides’ of the argument, if there really are more than one. Making a singular coherent argument about what you’re looking at makes more sense to me.
That said, if there is a complex bit of thinking in a marketplace/customer-base/etc., it may be helpful/valuable to identify and address it….