美国论文代写专家FREEPASS，代写案例：CMNS 250: Popular Cultur
Paper proposals are due through the dropbox on C4 by 10pm on March 16th.
You will submit a proposal of approximately 350 words that outlines your chosen theoretical approach, case study, working thesis and key supporting points. The proposal should offer the full reference entry for two of the secondary sources that you intend to use in your paper.
This paper is an individual assignment. Your final paper (including references list) is due on Marchth. Papers must be submitted as a typed, hard copy.
The paper should be approximately 1200 words in length and must follow APA or MLA formatting and citation guidelines throughout. The paper must contain the following elements:
- Title page and References/Works Cited
- At least 3 secondary sources (only 2 of which may be readings that we have done in this course). These sources should be scholarly in nature (if you are not sure what this means or have difficulty finding sources, see me for assistance).
- A maximum of 2 primary sources (the pop culture examples that you will be writing about in your essay)
- At least 8 total in-text citations
Your research paper will be an in-depth exploration of a pop culture phenomenon or case study (a company/industry, television show, film, music video, song/artist, video game, trend, etc.). You will analyze this case study in relation to ONE of the topics/theoretical approaches that we have studied in class.
Possible theoretical approaches/course concepts:
- Audience reception (Stuart Hall’s theory of Encoding/Decoding)
- Deviance and social order
- Globalization of popular culture
- Panopticism and control (Foucault)
- Queer Theory (Judith Butler)
- Hegemonic cultural practices
Remember that no matter what course concept or theoretical approach you choose, it MUST be related to a specific case study or example. This is not optional. Your paper should engage fully with both the case study, class concepts, and sources that you have found in your research.