Assessment Learning Outcomes:
Following completion of this assignment students should be able to demonstrate the following:
1. To consider and review the international financial reporting standards applicable to reporting the results of groups of companies in a global context.
2. To prepare consolidated accounts and evaluate the motivations and strategic objectives of international takeovers and acquisitions.
3. To critically review performance evaluation techniques and their impacts both financial and non-financial.
4. The ability to learn independently and self-manage learning needs.
5. The ability to work in groups over a sustained period to achieve a given outcome.
6. The ability to communicate sophisticated financial data and long term plans effectively to a knowledgeable audience.